Saturday, November 10, 2012

{HAPPY WEEKEND}

Happy weekend everyone!
I'm just about to finish work then yeehaw! Time for home and a bit of sunshine!
My plans for the weekend include:
~sanding then painting Ryleah's bedroom wall~
~loads of washing, blergh~
~set up some fairy lights in the fort for night time fun~
~hanging with the kids~
and I get to look after my 3 & 4 year old nephews tomorrow so that should be fun and tiring. It's funny how quick you get used to having bigger kids when they grow up!

So what are you up to?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture Rach. Have a fantastic weekend, sounds like you are very busy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby finally home from business trip to NZ, so looking forward to chilling with the fam and spending some time at the park together, then markets sunday.....gotta love a busy weekend!! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...