Saturday, October 27, 2012

Book worm

 I finally got my bum into gear and bought my pal Ro's book.
It's just as I had imagined- beyond awesome!
There may have been a tiny mention of me in there! Not to brag but I was a bit chuffed.
And there most certainly was my poor little rooster which I had incubated and raised myself, hanging upside-down in the killing cone about to go to rooster heaven.

I've been looking into stocking a few books in the new Modern Vintage shop {mainly so I can support a friend by selling his book}and have come across a few which I am very excited about.
I know they say never judge a book by it's cover, but look at  these beauties! How could you not?
I love them before I have even opened the first page.


I love anything which is visually pleasing to took at- books that you can flick through over and over and not tire of what's inside.
I would love to hear from you if you have any suggestions.
I am wanting to stick with design/home life style books, so if you know of any please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to read "edible selby" and "the little vege patch" from the covers.. also might look into whole larder love as a christmas present for my flatmate... thank you!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...