WARNING: following images may make you queezy!
If you follow me on Instagram, you'll already know the fun filled week I had last week.
If not, this is for you.
So late Monday night after a few beverages, my husband accidentally shot himself in the hand with a nail gun. He didn't realise it was plugged in, and was stirring his sister up. Yep.
The nail stayed in for 16 hours before it was carefully removed by plastic surgeons in Geelong.
It barely missed all bones, tendons and nerves.
No permanent damage thank goodness!
Lesson of the day?
Don't pretend you're gonna shoot yourself with a nailgun and then actually do it!!