Monday, April 30, 2012

To crochet?


I finally finished the little crochet stool cover I have been working on. I started it a while back and almost finished, but changed my mind and started again. I love it!
I used the granny chevron pattern for this.
I've had a few people asking about patterns and telling me how much they would love to be able to crochet, so I decided I'd do a few tutorials. I've never done tutorials before, so I hope I can make it easy for you to get started and learn some cool patterns.
Watch this space and I'll see what I can come up with.

Do you know how to crochet?
Do you want to learn how to crochet?

4 comments:

  1. That stool is granny chic personified! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stool is fab, can't wait for you to teach me to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you've chosen - they go so well together! I am terrible with wool and thread but i am keen to give crochet a go if it's easy for someone as uncoordinated as me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything crochet and I would love to learn how to do that! Looking forward to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...