Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm in!

I missed out on all the fun of Fat Mum Slim's January photo a day challenge, so I decided I would partake in the February edition.
Today's theme is 'Your view today'
I could have taken a photo of me getting my hair done, or of vacuuming the house, or my bare boob having an ultrasound, but to be honest I completely forgot it was the first of Feb today and that I would be needing to take a photo (and I don't really need a boob shot floating around on the internet). So by the time I remembered, this is what I was doing:
{your view today} Re-filling the chook's water

That's right, we're pretty exciting around here today.
Have a look at Alfie in this shot! Cheese!
He was actually biting the chicken wire but how much does that look like a doggy smile?!

So who else is doing the challenge 

3 comments:

  1. Love that doggie smile.
    And I am not sure what is wrong with your boobs - but I too hope that they are ok x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...