Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A catch up

Yo yo yo! How has your day been? Mine's been lovely, thanks for asking!
Thought I'd better catch up on posting my Feb photo a day pictures. So here goes!
 {Words} Enjoying a dip at the pool
{Hands} Well it's a hand, anyway
 {A Stranger} Erm...I'm not about to take a photo of a strange person, so strange emu it is
 {10am} The morning after the wedding. This view could have been awesome, but instead the wind showed it's ugly head and the sun was frightened off. Poo
{Dinner} Not as good as it looks
{Button} One of my many ace nautical buttons

Are you joining in on the fun over here??

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just started reading your blog and I love it! I love your writing style and the things you post about.;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...