Monday, July 11, 2011

A milestone

Yesterday as I was moving my son Jesse's shoes from the lounge floor, I noticed how large they looked. They were a newish pair of shoes that my mum had brought him, so I hadn't looked at them much at all before that. Anyhoo, after a quick measure, I realised they were the same size as my shoes!
 I tried them on and sure enough, they fit! A teensy bit snug around the toes, maybe a half size too small, but still! We swapped shoes and had a good laugh as we went to show my husband!

Moments like these are fun but freak me out a little too. Time goes so fast! He'll be at high school next year, now that's scary!
Time for some memories!







Wow, it's really hard to choose a few photos from 11 years worth!
Now my daughter will see this and I'll have to do one of her! That can wait til next week!

2 comments:

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...