Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cute stuff

Here's a sneak preview of the new batch of brooches I'm making. A few of these are from the books I found on my treasure hunt yesterday.
Now to seal them and finish with ice resin! Have you ever used this stuff? It's so ace, my friend Jen from
A Mark in Time got me onto it. It's the best finish for jobs like this.

Will show some more photos of these on their journey to becoming a brooch. I got my new camera charger in the mail today! Whoop! I can give Dad his Canon back now!
(no more dodgy phone photos either!)

3 comments:

  1. Your new brooches are very cool Rach the ice resin really males the pop.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute!! ^^ I love the pendants you make too...(:

    I'm a new follower!(;

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...