Monday, October 18, 2010

Just do it

I'm gonna make this short and sweet. I feel like the first post is the hardest - what to write?! Well I've been thinking about doing this for a while now, to show off my creations I suppose! But also I am wanting to make a little business from my glass pendants, and this seems to be the way a lot of arty farty people go about it these days.


For as long as I can remember, I've been fascinated with old things. When I was a kid, I could look at old photos of my family for hours.  It's branched off from there, to the point where most things I decorate my house with are ancient. They are also things which serve no purpose in this day and age, but they have character and I just love them! I'll post photos of my collected treasures, as well as new finds along the way. You'll see a lot of old things/vintage looks in my creations.


This is me with cool old stuff in the background!


That'll do for now, first post completed! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely messages! They really make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...